Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sherri 2.0 by Rachel Rawlings ~ Review



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Joseph thought he created the perfect woman.
The first of her kind. And she was his.
There was just one problem.

Sherri had other plans.










 
 

Intelligently futuristic mixed with a pinch of supernatural

I was sucked into this book from the first sentence. With expertly woven suspense and captivating characters, I couldn’t put this story down until I finished.  Don’t let the page count fool you, it was packed with everything that makes a horror book great.  
 
 
Rachel Rawlings is an author of Urban Fantasy novels. Her first book, The Morrigna, was published in 2010. Witch Huntbook two, followed on 2012. She is currently working on a novella in The Maurin Kincaide Series, Wolfsbane. She currently lives in Maryland with her husband and three children.
I've always been one to pick action over chick flicks and I think I approach writing the same way. I've read and continue to read series that are more leather and lace than bullets and octane because of their Paranormal/Urban Fantasy content but when it came to writing my own series I didn't want my vampires to just bite, I wanted them to kick ass too! The Maurin Kincaide Series are slightly dark, action packed Urban Fantasy novels with a strong female lead.
 

 
 
Amazon    Facebook    Goodreads  Website 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment